RECRUITING: Close the Gap
Close the Gap Project – Development Officer – 34 hours
(Fixed Term to 31 March 2014 with indicative funding to 31 March 2015)
Close the Gap works with employers, economic development agencies, and trade unions to develop and implement strategies to close the pay gap between women and men.
The Development Officer will:
- Work with all Close the Gap partners towards achievement of the project objectives as agreed in the Work Plan.
- Work to raise awareness of equal pay issues within specific occupational and industrial sectors, providing advice and guidance to stakeholders within the sectors.
- Build on Close the Gap’s activity with stakeholders in promoting and distributing awareness-raising materials and tools to redress gender inequalities; facilitating training and awareness raising events; and liaising with employers, trade unions, policy makers and others.
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of publications and promotional materials.
- Produce content for the Close the Gap website.
The post is fixed term until 31st March 2014 with indicative funding until 31st March 2015, and flexible working options are available in respect of this post. The salary is £29,754 per annum.
Further details and an application form can be obtained from STUC,333 Woodlands Road, Glasgow G3 6NG by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: 5 pm Wednesday 30 October
Interviews are likely to take place on Thursday 7 November 2013